For beginners, it is best to use eyeliner to draw the e […]
For beginners, it is best to use eyeliner to draw the eyeliner, because the eyeliner is easier to control. But to be careful to draw, you must slowly draw along the root side of the eyelashes. Eyeliner is not suitable for beginners, and it is difficult to master using techniques. But for skilled people, you can achieve a more vivid and lasting and enchanting effect. The eyeliner must be drawn after the eye shadow is drawn, which is better. When drawing the eyeliner, it is easiest to draw the eye in a half-open state. Do not draw your eyes with your eyes. You can use another fingertip to lift the eye socket slightly, and open the eyelids to make the eyeliner draw smoother. 1) Draw a line from the center 1/3, starting from the outside of the eye, and draw a black eyeliner from the outside to the inside. Do not sharpen the tip of the eye so that it does not irritate the eyelids. Move the eyeliner as slowly as possible. Let the width of the lines be consistent and gently draw in the same direction. 2) 1/3 from the end of the eye. From the actual end of the eye to the center, do not need to deliberately exceed the end of the eye, try to draw along the root of the eyelashes, and the central eye line is smoothly connected. 3) The remaining eye 1/3 line segment. Also draw in the direction of the center, and connect with the central eyeliner. 4) Then use a small eye shadow brush or a cotton swab to rub the eyeliner powder. When lifting the eye socket, place a small eye shadow brush or cotton swab on the inner side of the eyelashes, and apply a small piece of the eye from the end of the eye. The part of the eyeliner that is not drawn is filled with the eyeliner color to completely compensate for the eyeliner gap. 5) Put the small eye shadow brush or the other end of the cotton swab from the end of the eye toward the direction of the eye. Repeat the rubbing at the position where the eyeliner is drawn. Make the eyeliner color soft and even, and also trim the line by the way. Fine and thick, make the eyeliner more docile. 6) Finally, leave the eyeliner at the end of the eye. Use a clean cotton swab to gently pull out at the end of the eye to the outside, so that the eyeliner at the end of the eye blends naturally with the skin color. 7) Do not make the eyelids of the upper eyelids too thin, otherwise the eyes will appear smaller.
10. How much is appropriate for the end of the eye?
The position of the rise depends on the eye type:
a. If there is a beautiful upward curvature in the end of the eye, the end of the eye can be pulled out in parallel.
b. If the tail of the eye is drooping, do not trace the eye line along the eye shape, which will make the eyes look very bad. At the end of the white eyeball, it is time to start to raise the eye line.
Eye type, eye line matching:
Double eyelids, upper and lower eyeliner should be drawn from the inside, from thin to thick, when the upper eyeliner draws to 2/3 of the end of the eye, the tip of the pen is slightly picked up to form an angle; when the lower eyeliner is drawn to the end of the eye, at the end of the eye, the tail is slightly Pick it down and form an angle.
With a single eyelid, the eyeliner at the end of the eye should be slightly thicker. In this way, when you open your eyes, you can show the eyeliner of the eye, making people feel that your eyes are big and bright.
Skillfully draw eyeliner skills:
1. The horizontal line of the brush and the eyelid should be at an angle of 30-40 degrees, and it should be drawn obliquely; the inner wrist can be used to draw the eyeliner to maintain the strength of the hand, so that the line is softer and smoother.
2. When drawing the eyeliner, try to color the side of the pen tip to draw a line that is rich in thickness.
3. In 5 cm increments, until the end of the eye, the outlined eyeliner is delicate and well colored. If you are not used to it, you can use the eyeliner to do the dot drawing first, and then use the sponge stick to join the dots into a line.
4. If the effect is natural and soft, use a cotton swab to gently wipe the tail of the eyeliner and mix the color tone.
Some time ago I always saw someone asking "How to draw eyeliner with double eyelids." In fact, the eyelids are the easiest to draw on the eyelids. The eyelids are the weakest position in the hot skin. Therefore, the makeup should be particularly gentle. Do not draw it with your eyelids. Otherwise, the delicate skin around the eyes will appear prematurely. wrinkle. So how do you draw your eyeliner? The plastic surgery specialist at Hefei Beauty Plastics Center will introduce you to the three steps, so that you can easily get the eyeliner of the eyelids.
1, the standard principle of double eyelid painting eyeliner is thick and thin, the ratio is 7 to 3 is appropriate. When drawing the eyeliner, the mirror should be raised slightly, and the eyes should be turned up. This will eliminate the disadvantage of pulling the eyelids down with your fingers, and will make the eyeliner very natural. It should be noted that the nib should be rounded and the side of the pen should be used. Peak drawing curve.
2. When you draw the eyeliner with double eyelids, you should support the elbows to prevent the pens from shaking the eyeliner. If you change the eyeliner, it will become thicker. In addition, the face does not move, but the hand and mirror move up and down. There are two ways to support the elbow; one is to support the elbow on the table; the other is to hold the elbow against the wall.
3. When the eyelids are drawn on the eyelids, lower the mirror and lower the line of sight, and draw on the eyelids that are hanging down. People often don't pay attention to the makeup with their eyes closed, and think that it looks good as long as the eyes are squatting. However, don't forget that others can see your eyes and your closed eyes.
Draw the whole process of eyeliner
1. Grip the eyeliner The method of holding the pencil is the same. The better the front, the better the control line, before rounding the tip.
2. Pull the eyelid gently. Place the mirror 20 cm away from the body, look down at the eye, and gently pull the eyelid up with the ring finger.
3. From the end of the eye, stick to the root of the eyelashes, and draw from the end of the eye to the corner of the eye. Each segment is kept at about 2 mm.
4. Repeated drawing First use the index finger to pull the corner of the eye toward the nose, and then draw from the corner of the eye to the end of the eye, making the eyeliner look slim.
5. Draw the eyeliner First use the ring finger to gently pull down the eyelids, and then close the eyelashes to draw the eyeliner from the end of the eye to the corner of the eye.
6. Strengthen the corner of the eye Use the eyeliner to draw along the eyelash root to the corner of the eye, creating an effect that the eyeliner at the corner of the eye gradually recedes.
7. Use a cotton swab to flatten the cotton swab head by hand, and push the eyeliner from the corner of the eye to the end of the eye to make the line clear.
8. Halo eyeliner Contrary to the direction of the eyeliner, smudge the eyeliner from the corner of the eye to the end of the eye, avoid excessive force.
The whole process of drawing the eyeliner is edited by Ai Mei, please indicate the source of the source.